Keep scrollin, you are almost there!
WELCOME TO FREDERICKBOYD.COM
I’m Frederick Boyd, graphic designer and web designer. I create brand identities that position my clients above their competitors, ultimately increasing client profits. Companies I’ve worked with include the Yellow Pages (Canada), Giacom (England), Asian Development Bank (Philippines), and Berthier Associates (Japan).!
My business is successful because I make it less about me, and more about my clients; about the direction their companies are heading and about the success they will achieve. Not only do the brand identities I design ensure my clients stand-out, they also provide visual expressions that stand the test of time, enabling clients to engage and connect with their own customers more effectively than ever before.
WHY WOULD YOU HIRE ME?!
These testimonials give a sense of what it’s like to work with me.
I’ve worked in both the United Kingdom and the United States and I’m now based in my own design studio in Chicago,IL where I work with clients from around the globe.
A selection of my identity projects can be viewed in my graphic design portfolio.
“We have been very much impressed by Frederick’s ability to literally read our minds and deliver a corporate identity which perfectly symbolizes our vision and conveys the stylish, elegant and modern image we needed to sustain the international development of our company.”
— DAVID SADIGH, FOUNDER & CEO
I’ve appeared in Creative Review, Computer Arts, HOW Magazine, Digital Arts, LogoLounge, and more. I’ve also been mentioned on the New York Times website, and interviewed live on BBC Radio.
My graphic design blogs Logo Design Love, frederickboyd.com and brand identity showcase Identity Designed attract more than one million monthly Pageviews.
My Twitter account is followed by thought leaders in design that include Chermayeff & Geismar,
John Maeda, Pentagram Design, Debbie Millman, Siegel+Gale, Mark Boulton, John Boardley,
Sterling Brands, Landor Associates, The Partners, Antonio Carusone, Tina Roth Eisenberg, Smashing Magazine, Maggie Macnab, and Interbrand.
If you’d like to discuss working together by all means get in touch.
“I recommend David unequivocally and would hire him again in a heartbeat.”
— DR TAMMY LENSKI
- Program Languages
- Graphic Design
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Evite Fyers, banners, menus & Folds, Corporate Branding, Presentations, Logo Design, Page Layout Designs, Press Kits
- Content Management Systems
- Web Development
Websites, Mobile Sites, SmartPhone Applications (iPhone, Android, Blackberry)
Strategic Creative Development!
Engages: connects with audiences, asks questions, requests questions.
Authoritative: based on research and real world examples.
Experienced:Social Media analyst , and practitioner at demonstrating Power Design and Brand Development strategies into social business program.
Actionable: provides pragmatic recommendations the audience can apply immediately
Prepared: Rehearses for each speech, works speaking coach, and rehearse
Inspires: Provides audience with a larger picture of opportunities and future trends
Contact and Details
I strive to engage with your audience, be informative, and provide pragmatic recommendations.
Book & Contact Frederick Boyd
Frederick is currently booking speaking
engagements for the 2012-2013.
Email Management : email@example.com
If you would like to have Frederick Boyd be a part of your lecture series, Corporate Event, Educational Workshop,
Entertainment or any other arena that needs a powerful Social Media insight,
- Instagram:Frederick Boyd
How May I help you?
Need Flyers? Need Business Cards? Need CD Covers? Need Posters? Need A Vehicle Wrap? Need Web Design? Need Branding? Need The Best Quality, Turnaround & Prices? Well, Then Give The Company Everyone Has Been Talking About A Call Your # 1 Source For Graphics & Web Design and Branding!
- Frederick Boyd is the very definition of Social Media Marketing Guru
- Mr. Boyd is personally involved in everything that his name represents
- His expertise in Brand Development , Event planning , Social Media and Web Development allows him to aggrandize his clients from every visual direction.
- His passion is to explore the Love and passion of his clients and motivate them to continue to build their brand organically to further connect with their niche market.
- This commitment has made him the pre-eminent Brand Developer of quality brands known around the world, and in all his endeavors the Boyd gold standard is apparent. He is the “Brand of his generation”
- online businessman—a deal maker without peer and an ardent philanthropist. Mr. Boyd’s future goals are to continue to motivate his generation to find their true passion and pursue their dreams. He knows that if used in a positive way Social Media is a stepping stone that will change this generation forever.
- Describe your project
- Explain to me things like: Goals, Objectives, Activities, Outputs, Outcomes, Impacts… all from your point of view.
- Agree on the payment (My paypal is firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Approve the design
- Based on your identity and chosen base colors, I will send you a design proposal up for review. If you desire changes, I will make them.
- Review the deliverables
- In the work process I will keep constant contact with you to assure that everything is running smoothly. If you would like, you can send me details about your project and I will contact you for further clarification.
Social Media Marketing
Time For Myself
Time To Be Normal
- “Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed.” — Booker T. Washington
- “I Failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend PASSED in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and i am the owner of Microsoft.” – Bill Gates